[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Thin Client - Openldap Client on embedded Linux
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: Thin Client - Openldap Client on embedded Linux
- From: Tig Kerkman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 16:00:43 -0500
- Organization: City of Kenosha, Wisconsin USA
- References: <3AF07179.37D3527F@kenosha.org>
I would like to be able to find or attempt to build a thin version of
the client side of openldap to load into a embedded version of RH6.2
(neolinux) to do user login authentication from a openldap server.
Any help in the what direction I should be looking to accomplish this
task would be greatly apprecaited.
(which seems big to me now, but I am hoping possible)
City of Kenosha/ComSys, Inc, IS