Re: IIS Authentication over LDAP

Hi,

about a month ago I finished a authfilter against LDAP for IIS. Its more
a first step than something else. I have done some preliminary tests and
it seems to work, but more intensive testing is needed. If you want to
try it, you are welcome, drop me a mail. It is based en the authfilter
example to be found in the Option Pack.

Feaures/Shotcommings:

-Uses Netscape's ldapsdk 411
-Only works over ssl
-very rudimentary configuration file
-Does not implement a filter yet
-No cache, the cache of the example has been removed
-It only autheticates users no authorization.

That's it.

Salvador Salanova Fortmann

El 2/19/01, 7:15:04 PM, Tim Tassonis <timtas@dplanet.ch> escribió sobre el
tema IIS Authentication over LDAP: