Re: NT build

Gary Williams wrote:

> I just did a CVS update on NT and tried to build, and
> got a compile error in liblutil/passwd.c in ldap_pvt.h.
> I had to include ac/time.h to get it to build correctly.
> Has anyone else had a problem?

yep. But I just moved ac/unistd.h out of #ifdef SLAPD_CRYPT (or
something similar)... I thought that the build was last checked with
SASL support, which I disabled, so there was no such problem.

Also, there is a file missing in libslapd project (if I do not confuse
it with another) - mra.c, I think...

I was going to report it later, before committing along with changes to
back-sql...

WBW, Dmitry