Re: crash: cyrus-imapd -> sasl -> pam -> pam_ldap ->libldap-2.x -> sasl

At 06:32 PM 11/28/00 +0100, Julio Sánchez Fernández wrote:
>And we are playing dirty tricks behind the caller's back. Seems fragile.
>For instance, sendmail calls both libsasl and libldap.  It may work now
>and start failing at anytime.

Basically, the library which "allocates" the memory needs to
"deallocate" the memory.  libldap should not use it's management
routines for memory managed by libsasl.  That is, there should
be sasl_{malloc,free} routines available to the libsasl caller
to provide and/or dispose of libsasl deallocated/allocated
items.

Kurt