HP-UX client LDAP-UX

HI,
I try to use HPUX client ldap (LDAP-UX) to join an openldap 2.0.7,
but when this client try to extend directory server , I obtain :
ldap_modify: No such object
modifying entry cn=Subschema

So is it normal or mis configuration for slapd.conf ? ( default config)

Nicolas

At 11:27 23/11/2000 -0800, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
At 05:59 PM 11/22/00 +0100, Norbert Klasen wrote:
>Hi,
>I'm wandering what the difference between these fields is:
>ld->lb_sb
>ld->ld_defconn->lconn_sb
>ld->ld_conns->lconn_sb
>
>Or asked another way: In which case are the Sockbufs pointed to actually
>different.

ld_conns is the list of connections, each with a different sockbuf.
The default connection (defconn) is the connection to the primary
server.

ld->ld_sb and ld->ld_defconn->lconn_sb should be same.  The reason
for having two is historical.

Long term, this code needs to be cleaned up.  We actually need
to revert the session handle to refer only to a single client/server
session and construct a higher level abstract for handling
directory (client/multiple server) sessions.

Kurt

---- Nicolas Prochazka DL : 00 33 (0)2 31 06 67 46 Valiosys SA - http://www.valiosys.com