[Date Prev][Date Next]
[Q] Using OpenLDAP SDK in threaded apps
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: [Q] Using OpenLDAP SDK in threaded apps
- From: Adrian Pavlykevych <email@example.com>
- Date: 27 Oct 2000 13:46:57 +0300
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:46:57 +0300
- Content-disposition: inline
- User-agent: Mutt/1.1.11i
I'm currently trying to develop small threaded application for authenticating/authorizing against LDAP server.
To make use of caching, I'm using one (shared among all worker threads) LDAP connection to do object lookups, and do per-thread authenticated binds to establish user identity.
I want to ask, which functions and structures in following multithreaded scenario, should be treated as shared resources:
/* variables used as per examples in man pages */
LDAPMessage *msg, *result;
I'd appreciate any good pointers to source code which implements threaded LDAP client.
Adrian Pavlykevych email: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
System Administrator phone/fax: +380 (322) 742041
State University "Lvivska Polytechnica"