help about aci]

I would like to use aci access control method. I know is experimental
and undocumented yet.
I use OpenLDAP 2.0.6 with aci feature enabled. Which type of attribe
should I use? What ietf draft should I follow for the proper syntax?
from slapd -d 65535:
line 79 (access to *  by self write by aci=OpenLDAPaci write by
dn.exact="cn=admin,ou=admin,o=sonera,c=fi" write by * read)
Backend ACL: access to *
         by self write (=wrscx)
         by aci=OpenLDAPaci write (=wrscx)
         by dn.base=CN=ADMIN,OU=ADMIN,O=SONERA,C=FI write (=wrscx)
         by * read (=rscx)
OpenLDAPaci is defined in core.schema
I trid to use this way(ldif):
dn: cn=+358408308432,ou=pcm,o=sonera,c=fi
add: OpenLDAPaci
ldap_add: Undefined attribute type
         additional info: attribute type undefined
Do you the solution of this problem?
regards: Szelei Gabor