Fwd: help about aci

Szelei Gabor wrote:

I would like to use aci access control method. I know is experimental
and undocumented yet.
I use OpenLDAP 2.0.6 with aci feature enabled. Which type of attribe
should I use? What ietf draft should I follow for the proper syntax?

from slapd -d 65535:
line 79 (access to *  by self write by aci=OpenLDAPaci write by
dn.exact="cn=admin,ou=admin,o=sonera,c=fi" write by * read)
Backend ACL: access to *
        by self write (=wrscx)
        by aci=OpenLDAPaci write (=wrscx)
        by dn.base=CN=ADMIN,OU=ADMIN,O=SONERA,C=FI write (=wrscx)
        by * read (=rscx)

OpenLDAPaci is defined in core.schema

I trid to use this way(ldif):

dn: cn=+358408308432,ou=pcm,o=sonera,c=fi
add: OpenLDAPaci
ldap_add: Undefined attribute type
        additional info: attribute type undefined

Do you the solution of this problem?

regards: Szelei Gabor