Re: slapd logging

Remembering those numbers exactly is kind of a pain, ie. looking up the
number in one of those ldap*.h files and then adding together.  Perhaps
we could create an alternative symbolic syntax.  This would be pretty
easy to implement.  We could come up with a few basic syntaxes like

	-d conf
	-d activity (to debug startup and listening)

They could be added together, eg.

	-d conf+activity

Or we could just make the values of LDAP_DEBUG_* available in symbolic
form.