[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Assertion failed
- From: Edwin Roos <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 09:01:55 +0200
- >received: from oce.nl (pc1-eroo.oce.nl [220.127.116.11]) by smtp02.oce.nl (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA01061 for <openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org>; Tue, 12 Sep 2000 09:03:35 +0200 (MET DST)
I've compiled OpenLDAP 2.0.0 under Visual C++ 6.0 and everything is
fine. The daemon starts, I kan do a search. But I cannot add any entry
without an assertion. I've looked in the source-code and found that the
Entry.ID is not initialized with 0.
Here's the assertion
Assertion failed: id != NOID, file
Does anybody has a solution for this.