Re: LDAP C++ SDK

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 18, 2000 at 11:41:09AM -0400, John Kevlin wrote:
> 	Have you made any progress on your class library.  I am also starting a ldap
> class lib.
Until know I developed some basic classes for representing the Protocol
Elements like: Attribute, Entries, Results, Referrals, ...

A class for the protocol operations is being developed.
Currently the search operation is working (partly) and some stuff for
referral chasing is implemented as well. But all this is only roughly
tested, and highly exprimental.

The protocol operations a internally mapped to calls to the async
C-API (e.g. ldap_search_ext(...) ). And as Kurt suggested the
synchronous stuff will be added later based on the async classes.

Did you already start something?

Regards,
	Ralf