Dynamic Attributes

Hi,

Does OpenLDAP support the Extension for Dynamic Directory Services from
RFC2589? I know that there are some definitions for it in the
core.schema, but I haven't found anything in the code?

Is there any work in progress about this?

What about the client API? The RFC talks only about the LDAP-Requests,
but I guess to use them one would also need one or two extensions to the
client API (one new funtion for the object refresh and one option to the
ldap_add to make the object dynamic).

Yours

Stephan Siano

--
Stephan Siano                           Mail:  Stephan.Siano@suse.de
SuSE Linux Solutions AG                 Phone: 06196 50951 31