Re: slapd memory leaks in OpenLDAP 1.2.11

I want to test TradeClient, an MS Outlook-ish mail client for Linux (RH
6.1).  It requires dynamic libraries (libldap.so.1) for the
addressbook.  If I change the libtool file to say
"link_static_flag="-dynamic" versus "link_statis_flag="-static" and set
the export_dynamic=yes, am I doing
the proper changes??

I built OpenLDAP without any problems and will play with it later.  I
did a default compile - ./configure, make depend & make.  I see there's
a linking option to export the dynamic lib ... how  would I set this?
Sorry for the "simple" question - it's been  way to long since I've
played with code.

Rich Goodwin