Access directive

Hi !

I use the debian package (potato) of openldap, before today the access
directives in my slapd.conf worked properly but now only the
defaultaccess directive works !
I try to add a :
access to * by dn="cn=fourteau,ou=people,dc=webmotion,dc=com" write

and I get a
ldap_modify: Insufficient access
with this binddn ?!?

I don't understand. I don't know when the problem started.

Could you help me ?
I need the
access to attribute=userPassword
        by dn="cn=admin,ou=People,dc=webmotion,dc=com" write
        by self write
        by * none
directive and now user on my lan can't change their password !

I have only that :
---------------------------8<---------------------
dc=webmotion, dc=com
objectclass=top
objectclass=dcobject
dc=webmotion

ou=People, dc=webmotion, dc=com
objectclass=top
objectclass=organizationalUnit
ou=People

cn=admin, ou=People, dc=webmotion, dc=com
objectclass=top
objectclass=person
cn=admin
sn=admin
userpassword={crypt}SKdxEycwLvBIc

cn=fourteau, ou=People, dc=webmotion, dc=com
modifytimestamp=20000803155329Z
modifiersname=cn=root,ou=People,dc=webmotion,dc=com
objectclass=top
objectclass=person
cn=fourteau
sn=yohann
userpassword={crypt}ACWAF8cebYNPE
---------------------------8<---------------------

and my slapd.conf :
---------------------------8<---------------------
include         /etc/openldap/slapd.at.conf
include         /etc/openldap/slapd.oc.conf
schemacheck     on
pidfile         /var/run/slapd.pid
loglevel        0

database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=webmotion,dc=com"
directory       "/var/lib/openldap"
rootdn          cn=root,ou=People,dc=webmotion,dc=com
rootpw          {crypt}xxxxxxxxxx
lastmod on
defaultaccess   read
access to * by dn="uid=fourteau,ou=people,dc=webmotion,dc=com" write
access to attribute=userPassword
        by dn="cn=admin,ou=People,dc=webmotion,dc=com" write
        by self write
        by * none

Thanks a lot.
--