[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: LDAP C++ SDK
- To: Stephan Krings <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: LDAP C++ SDK
- From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 23:27:32 -0400
- Cc: OpenLDAP Devel <openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20000731161845.A13496@Bronsted.suse.de> <20000731161845.A13496@Bronsted.suse.de>
At 10:00 PM 7/31/00 +0200, Stephan Krings wrote:
>> I started to develop a C++-API for LDAP. I am doing this as the final
>> project (diploma thesis) for my computer science studies.
>I like the idea. I had a look at this myself, but I'm lacking the
>spare time right now for such a project.
>> First of all, there is no really useable piece of software at
>> the moment (just a few class that wrap the C-API calls)
>> Here are some points I'd like to hear your thoughts about:
>> - The basic design will be similar to that of Netscapes Java-SDK.
>You know the internet drafts regarding LDAP under
Note that the former I-D was revised to contain to latter.