man pages v. guide

Please note that the man pages should be viewed as the
'reference' document and the admin guide as providing
how-to information.

In particular, we need to update slapd.conf(5) to
contain a detailed reference of every option (such as
access controls).  We likely should split out backend
specific options into separate man pages slapd-ldbm.conf(5),
etc.

Then in the guide, we can have chapters detailing how-to
particular features (such as access controls).

So, please review the man pages and make sure they are
up to date.  Before release, all chapter 1,5,8 should
be reviewed for completeness and correctness.  IMO,
chapter 3 (programming) can be deferred until after the
release.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Regards, Kurt