Re: Administrators Guide

At 10:46 AM 7/18/00 -0600, Ian Logan wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>I'm working on updating the administrators guide to reflect 2.0-devel.
>I just wanted to know if anyone else was working on it, so we don't
>duplicate efforts.

I believe others are working on select portions.  Hopefully the
communicate which portions and submit incremental patches often
to ease integration.  The core team will do its best to keep
up with your submissions.

I suggest you likewise coordinate which sections you are updating
and submit incremental patches.

Patches should be submitted via our Issue Tracking System
<http://www.openldap.org/its/> and against latest sources.