[Date Prev][Date Next]
Two problems with pre-Alpha4
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Two problems with pre-Alpha4
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Randy Kunkee)
- Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 15:06:20 -0500 (CDT)
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> from "Kurt D. Zeilenga" at "Jun 17, 2000 11:21:48 am"
I've encountered two problems with the current OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2:
When I try to do substring indexing, I get error messages saying
that it is disabled. This is on attributes with SUP name. Name
includes a SUBSTR matching rule, so I would think I could do this.
What is required to make "index ... sub" to work?
Second, when I start up slapd on Digital OSF 4.0e on an Alpha, and
then simply kill it (no operations performed at all), it goes into
an infinite loop in ldap_pvt_thread_pool_destroy, in the following
code which starts at line 269:
waiting = pool->ltp_open_count;
} while (waiting > 0);
The value of 'waiting' is 1.