Re: Cant search total subtree

Hi,
  correct me if i am wronf but I thought a database could only have one suffix
not
#database definition.
suffix "top=eterms"
suffix "country=nl,top=eterms"
suffix "country=us,top=eterms"
suffix "country=uk,top=eterms"
suffix "country=de,top=eterms"

as is configured here.

I see no reason to have the country suffixs. I would specify one database
section for each suffix with the datafiles in a seperate directory. The majour
complication is that one would not be able to search from a base of top=eterms
and expect to retrieve results from any of the other mentioned suffixs.

CHeers,
    GErrit THomson.