Re: timestamp access

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Scott Saad wrote:

# Hi there.  I'm fairly new to the LDAP scene.  I've been looking
# through the mail archives and have noticed references to the
# modification/create timestamp.  Are these fields accessible through
# the API?  For example, if I had some client application that needed to
# find the last modification time of some entry within the directory,
# could it be done programmatically?

	Yes, they're just normal attributes.  Do a search on an object and
look at the whole thing, you'll see the create and modify timestamps
there.

--
dustin sallings                            The world is watching America,
http://2852210114/~dustin/                 and America is watching TV.