[Date Prev][Date Next]
Fixed. [Q] 2.0-devel fails when enabling cache in client
- To: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Fixed. [Q] 2.0-devel fails when enabling cache in client
- From: Adrian Pavlykevych <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 15 Mar 2000 00:26:12 +0200
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 00:26:11 +0200
- Cc: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>; from Kurt@OpenLDAP.org on Tue, Mar 14, 2000 at 12:30:12PM -0800
- References: <20000314050250.A43416@polynet.lviv.ua> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Mar 14, 2000 at 12:30:12PM -0800, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> Try 'cvs update'. If you have further problems with 2.0,
> post a detail description (with stack trace) to the ITS
> system or the -devel mailing list.
Thanks, it seems to work properly now.
BTW, how can I turn of theese "ber_dump"? I haven't set LDAP_DEBUG, but still
get them. Should I comment them out of code, or is there some more gentle way?
Thanks for helping me out,
Adrian Pavlykevych email: <email@example.com>
System Administrator phone/fax: +380 (322) 742041
State University "Lvivska Polytechnica"