Re: slapd & kerberos

At 03:01 PM 3/13/00 +0100, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
>I'm using the Debian packages of openldap (v1.2.9-3). Downloaded
>the source and changed the configure parameter '--with-kerberos=k4'.

Please direct questions regarding the use (including configuration)
of OpenLDAP Software to the openldap-software mailing list.  This
list is reserved for discussions concering the development of
OpenLDAP software.

>Works, but programs trying to access the db complains...

>[donald.tty1]$ sudo ls
>sudo: uid 1002 does not exist in the passwd file!
>/usr/sbin/qmail-inject: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libopenldap.so.1: undefined symbol: krb_err_txt
>
>Must I compile ALL programs that might access the db with
>kerberos?

No.  But you must configure your system such that all symbols
are resolved appropriately.  [please redirect followups
to the software list, thanks].