RE: password policy enforcement

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

# The attributes should be operational and, hence, not require
# modification of existing object classes.

	Where can I learn more about operational attributes?  I'm new
here.  :)

# The frontend does not know or care if there is an entry associated
# with DN.  An entry is not required to allow authentication.

	This makes sense given that the manager login doesn't necessarily
have an entry associated with it.  Where are they connected when it does
exist, though?  I'm trying to figure out the point I can start working
without having to read and understand the whole code base first.  I
thought it would be appropriate to ask before diving in so you guys could
make suggestions as to how I should do it so I don't go about
implementing something nobody else will ever see.

--
dustin sallings                            The world is watching America,
http://2852210114/~dustin/                 and America is watching TV.