Re: OpenLDAP and Sendmail 8.10

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

> At 04:47 PM 12/7/99 +0100, Tom Helmer Jensen wrote:
> >Has anyone used sendmail 8.10 + OpenLDAP 1.2.7 with success?
>
> I assume sendmail/ldap'ers have.  You might check on their
> lists.

- The address to report bugs in sendmail is
sendmail@sendmail.org. I'm pretty sure the
changes made in the ldap stuff for 8.10 were mostly
developed against the openldap libraries. The ldap
stuff in 8.10 was largely rewritten by Greg Shapiro
an engineer at Sendmail, Inc.

- 8.10 is still in beta, so you should report any bugs
asap. I've been using 8.10 and openldap1.2.7 for several
monthes now, but I haven't done any serious multi-attribute
testing on the combo.

- Booker C. Bense