Slurpd replication retry transaction fail

In v2.0alpha3 I have noticed that for slurpd running in daemon
mode, with a failed slave modify directives get rejected.

1.  Do modify on master.  While slurpd is running in daemon mode.
2.  Slurpd wakes up and trys to connect, but the slave is dead.

    Slurpd's debug output (slurpd -d69)
    ----------------------------------
    ldap_err2string
    Error: ldap_simple_bind_s for null.fork.com:389 failed: Can't contact
           LDAP server

    This is normal, can't connect to the server.

3.  Start the slave up, and wait for the master's slurpd to retry

    Slurpd's debug output (slurpd -d69)
    ----------------------------------
    Error: ldap_modify_s failed modifying "Unknown error": CN="A. JAMES
           PARKER",OU=CUST,O=ATG,C=US
    ldap_err2string
    Error: ldap operation failed, data written to
           "/usr/local/ldap/null.fork.com:389.rej"

Done in one-shot mode (slurpd -o), a delayed replication works
just fine....  The problem happens when slurpd is running in daemon
mode, and the slave starts up.

I only recently joined the list, so forgive me if this is a known
problem.

*        Fork Company - Great Software and Great Service         *
*  Jay D. Allen           jay@fork.com    Portland Oregon, USA   *