OpenLDAP in mingw32/NT

We've completed hosekeeping on our port of Openldap 2.0alpha to NT using
mingw32. Attached is a changelog giving a brief summary of all of our
changes. More detailed documents are also available. How should I submit the
other documents, and more importantly, how should I submit the diffs for
other folks to review?

- changelog.txt: This file is a consolidated log of the source file changes.
Basically, this file contains the set of files that I touched. Many of the
files are logically grouped together so that I could describe the set of
changes to various files, in a one-liner-type style, similar to a cvs log
description. The total set of affected files can be found in here, but it
does
not exist in this file as a single consecutive list.

- devnotes-openldap.txt: This file describes in more detail the types of
things that I've done to the source tree to port OpenLDAP to Mingw32. At the
end of this file, I list the full set of affected files as a consecutive,
alphabetically ordered list.

- mingw32-cygwin.txt: This file describes how to setup the Mingw32/Cygwin
environment.

- openldap-mingw32.txt: This file describes how to build OpenLDAP in the
Mingw32/Cygwin environment. The set of features that are and are not
supported
are listed in THIS document. I figure this is where it belonged since it
would
useful to anyone building OpenLDAP.

- specs: This file is a copy of my gcc specs file. This is pretty much how
people will HAVE to configure their specs file if they have any hope of
building OpenLDAP without any problems.

Title: Log of Source Changes for Mingw32 Port of OpenLDAP