RE: Developers wanted

Kurt,

I believe that the point for me in the moment would be to update the manual pages, since this is a good opportunity to understand better OpenLDAP. What I am missing is a some pages that give a quick & easy start with LDAP. It should be like a mixture of the SLAPD and SLURPD Administration Guide, the FAQ'S on the OpenLDAP Web Site and the RFC in matter, somewhat that helps to get a server up and running and than piece after piece helps to get a more complete configuration. What is missing too are some words what the various configuration files are for ( for exampls the slapd.*.conf files ).

Reinhard