Re: Search OpenLDAP with Microsoft ADSI

At 12:30 PM 9/15/99 +0800, S.T. Wong wrote:

I'm not familiar with VB or ADSI...  but I'd guess (maybe incorrectly)
that the argument to con.Execute should be a URL.  Ie:

See RFC2255 for LDAP URL specifics.   For VB/ASDI specifics,
I suggest you use the MSDN community forums available at:

Note: this list is for discussions related to the development
OF OpenLDAP software.  Questions related to development WITH
OpenLDAP software should be directed to openldap-software mailing