[Date Prev][Date Next]
continued support for LDAPD (X.500-LDAP Gateway)
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: continued support for LDAPD (X.500-LDAP Gateway)
- From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org>
- Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 20:12:18 -0700
- Organization: OpenLDAP <http://www.openldap.org/>
Is anyone using LDAPD?
Anyone willing to step forward to maintain the gateway?
Unless someone is willing to put some time into ldapd, I
believe it wise to one or both of the following:
1) not include in further releases, and
2) move the source to the "Attic".
I've very keen implementing #1 before 2.0 is released.