RE: jpegPhoto in ldif file -viewing

Once the jpeg is base 64 encoded and in ldap, how is it viewed?  I tried an
ldap url in netscape 4.07 and it just displayed the encoded text.  Do I need
a different client that converts back and displays the image correctly or do
I have another problem?  Is there another approach commonly used for viewing
via web?

ldap://www2/uid=testme1,o=my.com,c=us

Object
 Class
           newPilotPerson
 uid
           testme1
 Name
           test
 Last Name
           me
 Photograph
         /9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEBLAEsAAD/2wBDAAU ...

ldif file

test.ldif
dn: uid=testme1,o=lmco.com,c=US
objectclass: newPilotPerson
uid: testme1
cn: test
sn: me
userpassword: secret
jpegPhoto: /9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEBLAEsAAD/2wBDAAUDBAQ ...

Thanks,

Todd