Re: support for dynamically loadable modules (ITS#196)

Hi,

The dynamic module patch is now committed to -devel. It should not interfere with anything
else (especially if you don't add --enable-modules to the configure opts), but due to the
addition of the --with-<backend>-module=static|dynamic switches I had to rebuild
'configure'. To do this I used autoconf 2.14, not 2.13. There might be some very slight
chance this has broken some configuration stuff. If it does, let me know.

Bastiaan

begin:          vcard
fn:             Bastiaan Bakker
n:              Bakker;Bastiaan