Re: support for dynamically loadable modules (ITS#196)

I'm thinking that we are also going to have to do more
about namespaces consumed by slapd, tools, each module,
and various libraries.  Looks like it might we wise
to have someone systematically go through the code
(library by library, module by module, application
by application) and rename symbols appropriately...

Guess we need a "naming czar" and plus a couple of
sed'ers to go to town on this.  Volunteers welcomed.

Kurt