Re: back-ldap

I have a define to fix the inet_aton problem on BeOS.  I should work
elsewhere also.

/* Be is missing inet_aton...  allen@driversoft.com */
#define inet_aton(opt,bind) ((bind)->s_addr = inet_addr(optarg))

Hope that helps, it makes slapd run just fine on BeOS.  ;)

Allen Reese
Senior Software Engineer
Driversoft, Inc.
allen@driversoft.com