NT port

As many of you probably noticed from the commit list, I've completed a port
of slapd to Windows NT.  The ldif2- tools aren't done yet, but ldapsearch,
ldapmodify, ldapdelete, and ldapmodifyrdn are.  The server starts and
executes basic requests, but I haven't done extensive testing yet.  Anyone
interested (who has Visual C++ 5.0), please get a copy and start testing.
The
only things to be aware of: you need the regular expression library and the
Berkely Database.  The FAQ-O-Matic has pointers if you need them.  You then
have to set up the options for VC to use the directories where the includes
and
libraries live (use Tool/Options menu item, the select the directories tab).
Good Luck!

  o    _______________  Gary Williams        SAS Institute Inc.
 /\_  _|             |  sasgwi@wnt.sas.com   SAS Campus Dr.
_\__`[_______________|  919-677-8000 x4059   Cary, NC 27513