[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: VM/ESA patches
- To: Neale Ferguson <neale@VMA.TABNSW.COM.AU>, openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: VM/ESA patches
- From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 19:34:36 -0800
- Organization: OpenLDAP <http://www.openldap.org/>
- References: <36E9A8A7.50872465@OpenLDAP.Org> <36ED717D.5CD8162@OpenLDAP.Org> <36F021C2.email@example.com> <36F0511A.EFFFC7A3@OpenLDAP.Org> <36F07DE1.E7E36D97@mailbox.tabnsw.com.au>
Neale Ferguson wrote:
> Is that under 1.128 or it's not available yet?
You want 1.129. (I often reply immediately after making the
commit to the master repo... it can take up to 30 minutes the
changes to be mirrored to the public repo.
BTW, I have some design issues that need to be resolved before
I integrate most of the EBCDIC changes. Stay tuned to
openldap-devel for discussions.