Re: BeOS additions to devel branch

That is just the tip of the iceberg of PPC problems.  The further you go
the more missing parts of posix headers and flat out broken header you
encounter.  ;)  One of those libs has already been ported, If I remember
correctly.  I had the most problems getting slapd working on PPC.  I had
the client tools working, but I don't think I every got slapd working on
PPC, If I do I will send in patches. ; )

Allen Reese
Senior Software Engineer
Driversoft, Inc.
allen@driversoft.com