Re: Questions about RDN attribute

At 11:57 AM 1/28/99 -0800, you wrote:
>It is my understanding that the type of the RDN of an entry is not
>stored in the current entry structure, which is:

It is not stored *separately*, but it is stored as part of the
e_dn.  I just added a dn_rdn(dn) function you can call to get
the rdn part of the dn.  You probably should add:
	char* rdn_attr_type(char* rdn)
	char* rdn_attr_value(char* rdn)

functions to slapd/dn.c to split the rdn apart.

Note, back_ldbm_modrdn() should can dn_type(rdn) and verify it's
DN_X500 before attempting to add/delete/modify any rdn derived
attributes.

Kurt