Really Weird Problem

I'm trying to build the latest development release on Solaris 2.6. I need to
do this becuase some of the changes from Release 1.1 are needed to make it
all work properly.

First, if I try a clean config-make then it dies in util-int.c. It seems
that configure thinks everything's POSIX but compiler thinks otherwise. The
result is that for three of the _r functions, it uses the wrong prototypes.

To fix this I just changed the HAVE_CTIME_R definitiions in portable.h so
the code will build cleanly.

Horror upon horror... the code compiles well enough, but the linker

Anyone else seen anything like this?

At present I'm using a slightly hackd version of Release 1.1 (includes
ldbm_datum_init(), the cursor fix, and the ldiff-ified str_ functions.