DB2 updates needed. (Was: Error whilst compiling CVS)

I have quickly reviewed the ChangeLogs on SleepyCat's
website (http://www.sleepycat.com/).  There are many
significant API changes that need to be addressed to
update OpenLDAP to use the latest version of Berkeley
DB2.

Another issue is backwards compatibility for previous
versions of DB2 and necessary detection of DB2 version
information.  This gets complicated fast.

I will add a check for DB_VERSION_MINOR and warn if
not equal to three.  As we support later minor releases,
I'll up the check.

Kurt