[Date Prev][Date Next]
HEADS UP: lber/ldap get/set options & debugging
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: HEADS UP: lber/ldap get/set options & debugging
- From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@openldap.org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 16:04:16 -0800
- Organization: OpenLDAP <http://www.openldap.org/>
I'll be soon committing a number of updates to support
accessor functions to lber options as well as extensions
to the current ldap options.
The most significant change is LBER_OPT_DEBUG_LEVEL and
LDAP_OPT_DEBUG_DEVEL to enable library debugging at various
levels that REPLACE lber_debug/ldap_debug flags.
Also significant is that key fields of BerElement and Sockbuf
structures internals can be accessed via lber_set/get_options.
This is a work in progress. Though everything compiles, links,
and tests run successfully, I have surely broken or at least
changed the logging behavior of various applications.
Also, I have yet to implement use of the per LDAP session