Compiling on Sparc Linux

I am tried to compile the OpenLDAP under Sparc Linux using the latest
stable release, so I could implement a "Romming Access" server for
Netscape 4.5

However during the compilation of slapd, it gives up with SIGSTKFLT and
SIGUNUSED not being defined/declared. Looking at the source it say's
that SIGUSR1 and SIGUSR2 are use by LinuxThreads so there is a define
that switches to the other two signals on Linux. The problem is that
SIGSTKFLT and SIGUNUSED do not exist on Sparc Linux (or Alpha Linux for
that matter). Presumably I can't switch back to SIGUSR1 and SIGUSR2,
so any sugestions would be welcome?

I'am using Sparc RedHat 5.1 with all updates installed on a Sparc IPX.

JAB.

--
Jonathan Buzzard
Integrated Statistical Solutions,        Tel: +44(0)191-5010008