Non-UNIX platforms/Autoconf

Does anybody actively use any of these ports?
	MSDOS w/ NCSA Telnet
	MSWindows 3.11 WIN16
	MSWindows 3.11 WIN32
	MSWindows95,98,NT WIN32

I'd like to depreciate use of platform specific
defines in favor of feature specific defines.
Autoconf does a nice job of generating the
appropriate tags for UNIX systems.  For non-UNIX
systems, I would like to just manual generate
a file for each platform that can be moved into
place when needed.  I'm using this approach in
the past with decent results.

Anyways, if anyone is using OpenLDAP on any of
these Non-UNIX platforms, please drop me a
note to ensure continued support of the platform.