Re: OpenLDAP SQL Backend

Ok, ok, let's not jump to any conclusions here and let's not talk about
tcl or tk or perl or python or what have you. They are all languages and
are to be liked by someone and loathed by the other one. No flames
please...

Ok, so today I've managed something, I've persuaded someone who doesn't
really like SQL backends to try and join the effort.

I'll have a look at it this week and see what I can come up with, then
I'll either try and update the CVS devel tree or send my patches to Kurt
(I'm not too good with cvs you see)