[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#8986) [PATCH] Fix union semun undefined from FreeBSD 12 onward
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#8986) [PATCH] Fix union semun undefined from FreeBSD 12 onward
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 16:12:23 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Ka Ho Ng
OS: FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE
Submission from: (NULL) (2001:470:fa95:1300::1)
Starting from __FreeBSD_version 1200059 union semun definition was removed
from userspace headers in order to comply with POSIX. In order to resurrect
the defintion we need to define _WANT_SEMUN before including sys/sem.h for
__FreeBSD_version >= 1200059.
I tried to touch as small amount of code as possible here to avoid interfering
with other platforms I do not use.