[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8866) RFE: slapo-unique to return filter used in diagnostic message
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8866) RFE: slapo-unique to return filter used in diagnostic message
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 02:01:24 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Monday, July 30, 2018 6:58 PM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
> Can someone correct the subject line of the ticket?
> Should of course mention slapo-unique instead of slapo-constraint.
This patch has been applied to OpenLDAP HEAD with a correction to the
memory allocation functions. I'll discuss with Howard about whether or not
to add it to 2.4.47.
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP solutions powered by OpenLDAP: