[Date Prev][Date Next]
AW: AW: (ITS#8777) [LMDB] Closing read cursor uses already freed transaction (MDB_VL32)
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: AW: AW: (ITS#8777) [LMDB] Closing read cursor uses already freed transaction (MDB_VL32)
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 15:17:23 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
I perfectly see that MDB_VL32 is the superior as a feature. On the other
hand I'm a bit worried that it may hold up LMDB development for use cases
you refer to as obsolete yourself.
While there are workarounds for this particular bug (which we applied), I
wouldn't be surprised if MDB_VL32 still needs some stabilization after it
will be officially released to get real exposure in the real world. Also,
for future changes, the MDB_VL32 "fork" will have to be adjusted as well.