[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8100) Empty accesslog causes issues with delta-syncrepl MMR configurations
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8100) Empty accesslog causes issues with delta-syncrepl MMR configurations
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 19:04:08 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Monday, January 29, 2018 10:23 AM -0800 Quanah Gibson-Mount
> I'll continue testing for the other half of the fix (Deleting all but the
> most recent entry from the accesslog during purge)
This part appears to work as desired. I set the purge interval to 10
minutes, checking every 5 minutes. Made changes.
All entries but the most recent one were removed after 15 minutes went by.
Made more changes, did the same wait period, and again, all entries but the
most recent were removed during the next cleanup interval.
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP solutions powered by OpenLDAP: