[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8777) [LMDB] Closing read cursor uses already freed transaction (MDB_VL32)
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8777) [LMDB] Closing read cursor uses already freed transaction (MDB_VL32)
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 14:29:58 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Thanks for your fast response.
> Thanks for the report. Unfortunately your suggested fix means
> the rpage test will always be skipped on read-only cursors, which
> will break the rpage tracking if the txn is still alive.
Does that mean it's not trivial to fix and will take some time?
It's a last outstanding issue for a release, so I guess we have to find a
work around until it's properly fixed?