[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8692) back-sock does not create LDAP_MOD_INCREMENT message
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8692) back-sock does not create LDAP_MOD_INCREMENT message
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 18:49:27 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Friday, September 08, 2017 7:27 PM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
> Is there anything wrong with the patch herein?
I've added this to my openldap-scratch repo where I'm pulling in patches
for review for inclusion into the overall project. I'll be sending out an
email to -devel soon covering all the ITSes I have queued up needing review.
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP solutions powered by OpenLDAP: