[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8719) slapd_crypt() become slow when many ldap cliant connections occur.
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8719) slapd_crypt() become slow when many ldap cliant connections occur.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 20:35:33 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> Dear Howard-san,
>> That comment only applies when using LDAP_MEMORY_DEBUG and is irrelevant.
> I saw memory.c again.=20
> As you told, I confirmed the comment was available only when LDAP_MEMORY_DE=
> BUG was used(from line 27 to line 119).
> I am sorry to bother you, and I am grateful for your help.
> I am going to use "case2" patch, which I expect slapd_crypt() becomes much =
Thanks for the patch, now in git master.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/